Wednesday 4 May 2011

GBK Westfield

So my two best friends at university and I have a bit of a love for GBK- Gourmet Burger Kitchen. We went to the Westfeild Branch on our first day of university and it has sealed us as buddies, so when we agreed to a revisit earlier this week I couldn't have been more excited.
Using our 40% discounts (limited period only for students), I ordered a chicken burger with no bun. To coincide with us attending the premier of Water For Elephants (post on my other blog), I didn't want anything heavy so asked to not have bread.

GBK were incredibly accomodating and not only did they give me a chicken breast with no bun, they gave me extra salad with dressing and coleslaw on the side. Aside from the chicken leaking a tiny bit of juice, the meal was enjoyable. The dressing could have done with less vinegar too.   

No comments:

Post a Comment